Wednesday, February 23, 2005

If only I knew then....

Going through life avoiding the What Ifs. I tried it. Doesn't work. It's all about the What Nows because inevitably there is a What If out there you just didn't see or just weren't prepared for.

Take it as it comes. Why is it coming down so hard though? And now that it is...What Now? What had to happen has happened. But that was yesterday. So much has happened since then. Why can't life be like my Inbox? If the unread mails don't fit on one page, they just go onto the next page, out of my line of vision. Yes yes, Ostrich Mentality (OM) That hole in the ground certainly feels like a happy place right now...

One more day, one more hour of lucidity. That's all I asked for. But how would I have used it? How could I have avoided that What If? What scares me is the knowledge that on some level I always wanted that What If to be a What Now. But that is a whole different blog for another day...

1 Comments:

At 2/24/05, 12:50 AM, Blogger jammie said...

welcome back babes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home