Friday, March 11, 2005

How can you know if something is real?

Want you to know that this is real. Everything is. Just because you can't touch it and feel it and see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It does. And someday you will believe me. You will take that leap into the unknown (I know you have already) It's just that step. That final -shut your eyes and jump with me- kind of faith. You will have it. I know it. Such a cliche but so true : so close, yet so far; so far, yet so close.
Here's the thing (yes "the thing") It takes time. And that's all I have to give you. Time. Take it. Dwell, revel, use. All of it. All of me. Just Believe because that's half the game. No, no more games. Ever. Forever?
Your fear makes me stronger. Your uncertainity makes me stable. Without you I am alive, but with you I am happy. Yes, that simple. In my madness I pray you never feel the way I do because I would be jealous. Mine to feel. Mine to cherish. Yours to believe.
"You are me, I am you. A part of my world. My world. Never run from my world, because my world is where I run to."

1 Comments:

At 3/15/05, 11:47 PM, Blogger the woman said...

"Just because you can't touch it and feel it and see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Hell yeah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home