Friday, May 20, 2005

Just like that.

It's back. It still hurts and I could swear it hurts more than the last time or the time before that. It just feels prohibitively painful, like someone is taking an ice pick and consistently jabbing it in your side. The left side. I think. I know you never meant for it to hurt like this but really I am not making this up. I wish I were being dramatic. I finally get what it means to suffer pain in a lost limb. Sympathy pain? It's not there, so it can't really hurt, but it does. Neither are you. Yet I do.
Yuck. Terrible terrible silent screams. If I hold my breath maybe it will all go away.

Let go. Still.
I wish you were here. I wish I were angry.

4 Comments:

At 5/20/05, 8:56 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

ouch that hurts!

 
At 5/20/05, 8:56 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

ouch that hurts!

 
At 5/23/05, 1:34 AM, Blogger Chiquita Banana said...

It does, but makes for good writing so always a positive spin to things.

 
At 5/28/05, 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

what is so painful??

You visited our blog and posted a comment on our BS. thanks. I know we are good at that.
(www.guftugoo.blogspot.com
You are welcome to visit my blog where i post short stories. Mainly in english and are welcome to comment.
www.navpreet.blogspot.com
Enjoy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home