Wednesday, March 23, 2005

No Love Greater

I get the pattern. 3 Bad days. 1 Good day. How long for though? Not being impatient, just checking when this personal hell ends. I know yours is greater than mine but see it's all I ever knew. Your love. Your strength. Your example. And for some bizarre reason I believed in your immortality. I know, foolish girl.

They think it should be over by now. It's been a while. How do I explain that it's just beginning now. It's harder than ever to start a day now because I know exactly what lies at the end of it. One more day of not being able to hear your voice. Did I tell you how much I love you, enough? I know, selfish girl.

You tried to prepare me. You did a great job. Not you. It's me :) I can't believe that something that is there one day, just disappears the next. Ok not into thin air but almost...

I am a part of you. Each day I am more you than I was yesterday. If my source of strength leaves, do I stop being strong too? If I can't see you being proud of me, will I stop making you proud? Scary thought.

Jacket potatoes. Gourmet... Gourmand....Growmet...hahhaha

I just miss you. So much. I love you. Much more. No love like yours.

Didn't know what loss was until the day I lost you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 4/7/05, 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed... love knows not its own depth until the hour of seperation ... and in life when we can't find a singer to sing our hearts or a philosopher to speak our minds, we find a writer to write them both... and someone put it more elequently than I ever could , that when you are sorrowful look in your heart and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight and in time that which has given you sorrow will give you joy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home