Monday, May 16, 2005

Your Punishment. My Temptation.

She laughs. He chuckles. Like strangers they will meet again.
You are the fuel stop on the highway of my life . hahhahaha
He comes back. Again.
Two lives, separated all century. Entwine for a reason.
Distraction?
Prolonging the torture. Extending the longing.
Till we touch again
He licks his lips, miles away, and hopes to taste her on his mouth.
Deception. Betrayal.
He thinks. Reality. She knows.
My tormentor. I worship you. Had we met before.
The rational is unclear. Pinot has that effect.
If only it were the grapes.
They carry on. With life. Each unaware.
the anguish of the other. Games.
I never lied to you. I wonder why now.
She will never hurt him. She knows why now.
29.02.92. The day that doesn’t exist.
Life changed.
I can only listen to you feel.
The distance multiplies the depth.
Not to hold you. Just to feel you.
Never to cry. Wonder. Wish.
He will move on. He will not long.
She will take a part.
The unknown. Forward.
Never look back. The truth is found
in unplanned games.
I never planned you.
Yet you were played. You never played me.
She became yours.
Arrogance will always be your color on me.
She looks away. The sun is blinding.
The fun, in this life, is over.
The planned days begin.
Relentless relief consumes.
They all wonder why.

4 Comments:

At 5/16/05, 9:35 PM, Blogger the woman said...

You're still as good as ever. Interesting reads.

 
At 5/17/05, 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the visit.

...so eventually i'm safe asha is here too.

 
At 5/18/05, 11:10 AM, Blogger the woman said...

Was at knoizki's blog, I'm sorry to hear about Him. Your dad?

Take care lady. Sweet hugs.

 
At 5/19/05, 1:51 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

the truth is found in unplanned games.
i agree with that...you have put it well!
thanks for commenting on my blog, hope to see you around again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home