Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Why now?

Look up, I look up at night,

Planets are moving at the speed of light. Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get, is a chance you seize.

How long am I gonna stand,with my head stuck under the sand?

I'll start before I can stop, before I see things the right way up.

All that noise, and all that sound. All those places I got found.

And birds go flying at the speed of sound, to show
you how it all began.

Birds came flying from the underground, if you could see it then you'd
understand?

-coldplay 2005. (The beginning or the end)

Another ughh in all things demonic. What is it about leaving that is so similar to dying? If I had just a day left, what would I do with it? It's exactly what I have left yet I decided to give it to me. To revel in things that are only me, mine, my secrets, my darkness, my joy, my gloating. So me. For such a little while.

Everyonce in a while, someone walks into your life that makes you not only break, but doubt all your own rules. I was her. Will I continue to be her? Time.

3 Comments:

At 6/1/05, 8:26 PM, Blogger the woman said...

I don't know... somehow.. i see this entry in "my" way.. unexplainable but you said it in your version..

It sucks big time.



Good day. God bless.

 
At 6/1/05, 10:46 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

just when you feel sure about something, something happens or someone to make you re-think

 
At 6/1/05, 11:44 PM, Blogger Chiquita Banana said...

w - I think I know what you mean. Wish it gets pleasant. Thanks for checking in :)

g - which makes you wonder if you were ever ever sure in the first place. Except, you know you were...and something bigger, beyond your control just happened to make you rethink. Thanks for the read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home