Monday, June 20, 2005

Your Day

So even though you always told me every day was your day, I just wanted to wish you on this Hallmark holiday. Thank you, old man, for being the inspiration in my life. Even now that you are gone, it's what gets me through the day. Times have been tough, and I know since yesterday, I am headed for tougher times to come but as you said, it's not if you win or lose, it's how you play the game. I believe you are still watching over me and that's why I am here today. And I will play fair. Promise. It's good to be closer to you baba.
I lined up the awards today and as I read the inscriptions, I knew how much it would have meant to you.
Fruit baskets, mithai and chocolate cake. All for you. Thanks for bringing me into this world. (Even if my world kinda sucks right now!!)
Owe you big time.

4 Comments:

At 6/20/05, 9:47 PM, Blogger SR said...

Very Touching.

 
At 6/25/05, 3:08 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

that was beautiful!

 
At 6/25/05, 4:24 PM, Blogger Chiquita Banana said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies.

 
At 7/6/05, 4:33 PM, Blogger SR said...

thanks for by stopping by my blog =) you havent updated in a while =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home