Thursday, July 28, 2005

Venom. Spewed.

You absolutely repulse me.
I had always hoped that someday we would meet under civil circumstances and I would apologize to you for all that we had put you through. I can not believe that you manipulated a person as gentle as him and allowed him to feel guilty for simply falling in love. From what I have heard you are the socially inept one, prone to aggression for no apparent reason. You are so lucky that I have left the country and chances of us ever meeting again are slim to none. He defended you to the point of everything falling apart. It makes my blood boil to think that I actually felt any sympathy towards you. He is as dear to me as my family if not more. I pity your pathetic existence and the fact that you never appreciated a gem when you had it, you lying, two timing, gold digging parasite. If he didn't cheat on you during your big days (oh and there were some really really bad ones ms.350 pounder) then you had no right betraying his trust like this or not fessing up when you should have.
For future reference, when someone dumps you for being yourself, don't try to cling, it's highly unattractive and quite pitiful. And if you have cheated on them with 6 other guys during the course of a "committed" relationship and they leave you because they have fallen in love with someone else during your "break" then DON'T cry and make them feel guilty for a year.
I don't wish anything bad upon you, but I am gloating over the fact that I always knew you were quite a witch. I am just angry that he had to find out like this. You have really lost him for once and for all so allow me to indulge.

You did this to yourself, so great job, skank.

3 Comments:

At 7/28/05, 4:05 PM, Blogger KM said...

i hope who-ever this is for gets to read it!

a great trashing shldnt go to waste!

 
At 7/29/05, 12:30 AM, Blogger 3rd avenue said...

glad i stumbled here

and i agree. a good thrashing going to the trash is a big no-no!

 
At 7/29/05, 2:15 AM, Blogger Chiquita Banana said...

hahhaa thanks ladies. This started off as an email but is more fun when I know she probably won't ever get to read it. That way I never "technically" stooped to this level and got my therapy out of it. Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home