Friday, July 22, 2005

Where is Happy when you need him?

Really, where?
Woke up with "that" feeling today.
2 options: crawl back in or jump up and greet the world with a smashing attitude and open smile. I think I will pick the crawl.
This is a total rant. Tired of it all. Tired of undying loyalties and "friendships" that go haywire because of useless chemistry. Why not for once actually be adult about adult things? If you make a choice to let something impact you then atleast be responsible with your reaction. How easy is it to avoid it all and pretend that nothing was ever there for things to have gone amiss. How juvenille to play cat and mouse online and in life. The truth is that there was very much a friendship there even if it was new, and that there is a void now. I refuse to believe I am imagining the void. Whats irritating is that there is no choice. The sentence has been delivered with no room for appeals. Fair enough. Have it this way. I still don't think you care, and I doubt I ever will.
Hmmmph.

1 Comments:

At 7/24/05, 10:05 PM, Blogger gulnaz said...

relationships are messy affairs and they rarely run smooth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home