Friday, July 29, 2005

Timing

So important...right person, wrong time...wrong person, right time...it just has to be right down to a science.(click)
Mrs BL-Snr asked me once who the one who got away was. I was stumped because I had no clue. Every story had a logical conclusion or enough of a reason to end. But there is always that one, right? And then I saw something today that made me stop for just a single moment and look. Not just see. One of those, "when you least expect it" moments?

Probably absolutely wrong , but if it's in my head, it's not open to judgement.(snicker)
Amazing how it's not about what has happened, what can happen, or even what is happening. Sometimes, just knowing what could have happened is enough to make you smile.
Yes, one of those days when you don't have to find an excuse to be happy. Happy just finds you. (teeheehee)

1 Comments:

At 11/30/11, 8:48 AM, Blogger PositiveVibes said...

Timing can definitely be a bitch. And I guess if you truly cared and loved a person, no matter how it ended, you'll look back and wonder 'what if'. Crazy world but luckily life goes on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home