Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And just like that

Been so long I thought I had forgotten how to but I guess it's even more second nature than riding a bike. Not sure why I stopped but felt almost violated just knowing I was being read by someone who I never wanted to have any further insight into me. Enough damage done courtesty you in 3 years don't you think? I still waver sometimes, I still have it in my head even now that I am an adult, it still makes me question myself on occasions when I can't afford to be unsure. And now, sounds like you may just be following my dream. Yes it was mine. Don't you dare make it sound like it was your idea. One more faint spirited floozy by your side and you are all set. This time though, enough ms. nice guy. I can't destroy you, I am aware, but you were always your own worst enemy and finally I see you setting yourself up for another fall and I shall watch as you get crippled. Promise. Because we all know you will. Even you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home