Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picking up from exactly where you left

So here's my thing. How do you decide what's right for me? I know you think you are doing the right thing but (devils advocate alert) what if I want the wrong thing?
Feel free to bring out the moral compass. Now watch the magnet pull you places you didn't know existed or better yet, have been to, but always judged because you were to weak to allow yourself to feel.
Yes you are here. Too. Now. Must be a tough life constantly denying yourself access to yourself and all that makes you happy. But I know what makes me happy, and I have no qualms asking for it. Because at the end of the day, happy wont find me, I need to find it.
On that note she realized that despite all the years, lives and life, somethings were still the same.
She closes her eyes, takes a shallow breath and falls backwards.
"Welcome back," whispers Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home